Thank you for showing interest in our site at https://paypolitan.io
(collectively: "the Site") provided by Paypolitan OÜ, Roosikrantsi 2, 10119, Tallinn, Estonia, ("we," "us" or "our"). In order to provide you with our Services we are required to collect and process certain personal data about you and your activity. By entrusting us with your information, we would like to assure you of our commitment to keep such information private. We have taken measurable steps to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of this information. We encourage you to review the following information carefully. REASONS FOR DATA COLLECTION
We receive your Personal Information when you voluntarily provide us your personal details in order to create an user account on our site or subscribe for ongoing campaigns on our site (for example, your name and email address). WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
In order to provide you with our Services we may collect the following Personal Information:
• Your name
• Your email address
• Your phone number
• Your profile photo
• Your phonebook, contacts
• Certain technical information that is automatically recorded when you use access our Site or use our Services, such as your IP address, MAC address, device approximate location and other technical data. COOKIES
• Provision of Services – we will use the Personal Information you provide us for the provision and improvement of our Services.
• Marketing purposes – we may use your Personal Information (such as your email address or phone number) for marketing purposes. For example, we may send you promotional material concerning our Services or our partners' services (which we believe may interest you). You may choose not to receive our promotional or marketing emails (all or any part thereof) by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in the emails that you receive from us. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from our marketing materials, we may continue to send you service-related updates and notifications, or reply to your queries and feedback you provide us.
• Analytics, surveys and research - we are always trying to improve our Services and think of new and exciting features for our users. From time to time, we may conduct surveys or test features, and analyze the information we have to develop, evaluate and improve these features.
• Protecting our interests - we use your Personal Information when we believe it's necessary in order to take precautions against liabilities, investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations, investigate and protect ourselves from fraud, protect the security or integrity of our services and protect our rights and property, including our users and/or partners.
• Enforcing of policies – we may use your Personal Information in order to enforce our policies.
• Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements - we also might use your Personal Information to investigate violations and prevent money laundering and perform due-diligence checks, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may share Personal Information with the following:
• Companies in our group - we share your information with companies in our group, as well as our employees, in order to provide you with our services.
• Service providers - we share your information with business partners, such as storage providers and analytics providers who help us provide you with our service.
• Legal and regulatory entities - we may disclose any information in case we believe, in good faith, that such disclosure is necessary in order to enforce our Terms and Conditions, take precautions against liabilities, investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations, protect the security or integrity of the site and our servers and protect our rights and property, including our/its users and/or partners. In any case we will conclude that disclosure of Personal Information is necessary, we will only disclose that portion of the Personal Information that is required in order to satisfy the basis for disclosure. We will share the Personal Information under appropriate safeguards.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to provide our services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including those specific to financial transactions), resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time.
Users' contacts and pictures are stored on back-end.
Users' private keys are stored on the mobile phone in encrypted storage, they are not sent anywhere, they are deleted along with the application SECURE DATA HANDLING PROCEDURES FOR PERSONAL AND SENSITIVE USER DATA
All User's information described above is sent in encrypted form to the back-end, over HTTPS.YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in the EU, you may request to:
a. Receive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored personal information, together with supplementary information.
b. Receive a copy of personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
c. Request rectification of your personal information that is in our control.
d. Request erasure of your personal information.
e. Object to the processing of personal information by us. f. Request to restrict processing of your personal information by us. g. Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
In case of any queries or questions with this policy, please contact Paypolitan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: August 20th, 2021 Tallin, Estonia